Forum

Trouve les réponses à tes questions et échange avec les autres membres du Forum !
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

I cannot terminate my number and my contract. I submitted the request over one month ago.

Maxx
Routard Novice

I have an ongoing problem with Hey! for over a month. My case number is 65450813. Customer service on chat and social media cannot help me. They just kept saying that they couldn't do anything and told me to just wait.

1. I submitted a request on Hey's website to terminate my number on 24 December last year.
2. They said that they cannot terminate it due to a technical problem, without any explanation of what exactly the problem is.
3. On 19 January, the staff called me and assured me that my contract and my number would terminate the next day.
4. One week later, my number still has not been terminated. Today (26 January) I contacted customer service on chat again. They accused me of requesting to transfer my number to Prepaid, which I never did.

Could someone please help me? Now I am stuck with this contract that I do not use. I just want to terminate my contract and my number completely.

3 RÉPONSES 3

Rizlaine
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Maxx ,

Do you still have the same problem?

Maxx
Routard Novice

Yes, I do. Please help me.

Maxx
Routard Novice

@Rizlaine My problem still exists as of 6 Feb